Site Meter Books on philosophy and thoughts QUICK,thoughts and advice to put in orkut: thoughts and wise biblical

sexta-feira, 24 de abril de 2009

thoughts and wise biblical


CHAPTER 25 - Thoughts of NUMERO 740 A 770


740 - To know a true friend just watching him when he is in Honor or a cm bigger than us. Theologian joilson of assistance


741 - The Hypocrites always find reasons to complain, raised dead, create horns on the head of a horse and transformed into an ant lion, all in the name of the accusation. They have to make you small and ridiculous for them to feel great. Theologian joilson of assistance



742 - When the rich are all desperately cries with perfumed handkerchiefs and have some who want to put it up in his arms. But when the cry all unstructured say: It is morning! Theologian joilson of assistance




743 - Say: "The church is the only army that kills its wounded soldiers not to take work with them." Is this true? I think not. Theologian joilson of assistance


744 - Is anyone listening to cold calls. Someone calls the flu, but nobody listens. Someone calls with pneumonia, but nobody listens. Someone with acute pneumonia agonizing crying, some hear the voice at the trouble and brings him a Laranjinha and are very sorry. Someone died of pneumonia and all are excited and some say we did our part as we are good and merciful, God will reward us greatly. Theologian joilson of assistance



745 - When the voice is not heard no noble listen. Theologian joilson of assistance



746 - The word out of context takes different directions. Cida Aragon
747 - The placement of words is as important as the actual words. Theologian joilson of assistance



748 - depend on charity and the other is a penalty of death. Theologian joilson of assistance



749 - The world is dry and humid anyone should stay away from him not to be absorbed. Theologian joilson of assistance



750 - Envy transforms men into warriors of the devil. Theologian joilson of assistance



751 - The rotting smell of the other more than our own. Theologian joilson of assistance



752 - All new broom sweeps well. Theologian joilson of assistance



753 - The nature of man is his worst enemy and sometimes what is dangerous or not. Theologian joilson of assistance



754 - There was a small thrush on the edge of the lagoon and a scorpion said to him: "Sapinho want to go to the other side of the lake, take me, please." No, said the thrush, you think I am stupid? If you prick me I will die. Not thrush, if I picasse you sink in the path you and I drowned. Really, said the innocent thrush: I'll take you to the other side. "So the scorpion climbed on the thrush with delicacy and swam to the other side." When the thrush kind reached the other side near the margin of the bit off the scorpion fatally, dying the thrush tells the scorpion: Scorpio, I thought you were my friend and I Picaria carefully because you drove up here? "He said the terrible and unjust scorpion: Excuse me is not my nature resist." Pop said.



756 - Because of the nature of man we should not trust his words, but make a full and fair examination of their attitudes. Theologian joilson of assistance



757 - The great seat of power is much greater than any sense of preservation of life. Theologian joilson of assistance



758 - When nothing is certain other ornaments. Said pop.



759 - The glory and failure go together and are twins. When someone is in the glory the possibility of failure exists in the same proportion. The glory is a thin and not very safe bridge, high on a river of angry failure and destruction. Has no handrail and the floor is slippery and when we are on the spot she is beautiful and we all see and wave to us, however, a small slide can play inside in the failure that is destructive. Between glory and failure is a thin membrane that should not be broken. Theologian joilson of assistance



760 - Faith is a constant and not feeling isolated. It produces a lifestyle, not just a mental strength. Theologian joilson of assistance




761 - A THOUGHT sperm: Aaah! Finally the nature gave me an opportunity, I will follow my path without quitting. There are many dangers along the way, but I do not care about them and many of my friends are ahead and there are some even bigger and much stronger than me, I can not stop, I can not quit and if it does die. I demand that swim with the strongest and those that are before me. Oh, I'm very tired, the distance is too great, but I get: many very strong stop destination or taken wrong, but I can not do this. I have to get ... The distance is so great that it seems not finished, but my life depends on my speed, I slow down and the thought of death is my greatest encouragement, I have to achieve my target. Companions swim around in my other very forward, not quitting on my target, it is my life, a chance to remain alive. Look: my target already see the egg, my achievement. Some have already reached my face, but has no problem I will try to achieve, I will outwork them. I arrived and will start immediately. The egg membrane that is strong, very difficult to be drilled, this will not stop me. Difficult thing that I use all my strength and increase the speed to gain advantages. My companions inpuram min to take my place and my other stumble tail: the way leaving this place. I will get, I go, I find strength, force I can, can. BUM the little sperm enters the egg and give it the miracle of fertilization. You know the name of the sperm? His name is: you. The main feature of it is the optimism and well displayed the desired target. Are you a winner among a billion sperm. You are a champion of one billion. Now that you thought was as a sperm continue to remain a winner. Theologian joilson of assistance




762 - The defect of some religious leaders is the fact that many think as a god and not as a servant. Theologian joilson of assistance



763 - What many need is not a prayer and that of competence and commitment. The need for many not in the pocket and if you need dynamic character. Theologian joilson of assistance



764 - Everyone who strives me to work deserves a reward. - Theologian joilson the assistance of the laborer is worth his salary. Bible



765 - Man can get used to what is so good as to what is bad. Said pop.




766 - A lion gets more or less at 300 km. per hour, however, maintains its long journey. To attack their prey is close without being noticed, going against the wind and slowly drag it into bushes and when he comes as close as possible welcomes on their prey that had previously chosen and fitado. And in some cases in double attacks, where a scare the herd to go to the other direction. It would be so that the Bible says that your adversary the devil walks the derredor looking for who can swallow? Clearly that yes, be careful because the enemy wants to destroy it and build an attack. Theologian joilson of assistance



767 - The imminence of the danger exists independent of our ability to understand. Theologian joilson of assistance



768 - The headquarters of the disorderly growth can cause total destruction. Theologian joilson of assistance



769 - Of Sodom and Gomorrah generated many theories to try to justify their behavior disordered. Raised many masters to uphold its ideologies sinful truth was so suffocated that disappeared in the middle of them. Perhaps if God had not destroyed the world today that would be worse and sin is greater than being. These cities would be encouraged for everyone to stay away from God. The Bible says the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was the abundance of bread and idleness of life. God irou up and destroyed by fire and even dug a crater as large as the rise of these cities today is the dead sea. Theologian joilson of assistance




770 - If the wrong doctrine of evolution was right about the size of the brain, where it says that our intelligence is exactly the size of the brain. We would have to say that man is a being more evolved than the woman, because it has a smaller brain. We accepted the fact that the size of the man would be more intelligent than women. But ask the supporters of this crazy theory that high-called APE evolved: Is this true? Theologian joilson of assistance

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário